Major Mining Fleet Sale
Over 300 major pieces of machinery and equipment located at Koolyanobbing, Western Australia are available for sale, comprising Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Daewoo, Doosan, Kenworth, Sandvik and other brands. Assets include drills, dump trucks, excavator, graders, prime movers, as well as other attachments and accessories.
Major assets include:
- Komatsu HD785-7 dump trucks
- Komatsu water carts – HD605-7EO, HD785-7EO, HD465-7EO, HD325-6A
- Komatsu WA900-3EO wheeled loaders
- Komatsu WA600-6 wheeled loaders
- 2012 Komatsu WD900-3 wheeled dozer
- Komatsu D375 dozers series 6 and 5EO
- Komatsu GD825A-2 graders
- Komatsu PC3000-6 excavators
- PC1250 excavators series 8R and 7
- Over new and unused tyres to suit
- Several million dollars of Komatsu spare parts
- Sandvik DP1500i drills
- Atlas Copco ROC-L7 drills
- Spare parts to suit both
- Kenworth C510 tri drive prime movers
- Boomerang triple 80T side tipping trailer combinations
Inspection strictly by appointment.
Assets Located: Koolyanobbing, Western Australia
Koolyanobbing is located approximately 450 kms east from Perth.
Closest accommodation found in Southern Cross, 50 kms from the mine site.
All equipment sold "as-is where-is" and subject to withdrawal and prior offer.
All offers subject to GST.
Large Fleet of Mobile Mining Equipment Available For Sale